My World

I love lightning. I live in the Lightning Capital of the US. I watch lightning all the time. I love Pokemon. My favorite is Pikachu, but I like Pachirisu, Eevee, Piplup, and Arceus too. I have a lot of Pokemon games- Pikachu Yellow Special Edition, Red original, orig Gold, orig Silver, Mystery Dungeon Time, Pokemon Platinum, Heartgold. I have two cats- Papu and Mitu. They are SOOOOOOOO cute. I travel a lot. SAT-I got a 550 on Math, 500 on Reading, and 490 on Writing. I got a 7 on the Essay. I took it in 7th grade and was eligible for DukeTIP. Once again, I love lightning and my life revolves around it. Read my lightning info (the latest one, not the earlier one- that was misinfo) and learn a lot. :-D

The Crazy Lightning Lovin' Freak's Mind Let Loose!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

100 random things about me

List (In order of weird to weirdest)
100. I am only doing this because i am bored
99. I am 13 and crazy.
98. I been to 26 different countries
97. USA
96. India
95. Fiji
94. Singapore
93. Australia
92. Britian
91. Austria
90. France
89. Germany
88. Croatia
87. Italy
86. Slovenia
85. New Zealand
84. I forgot the rest.
83. I have two cats
82. papu
81. mitu
80. I took apart a speaker
79. I am indian...
78. ...but I wasn't born there
77. I am the most disliked girl in school.
76. I am the most disliked person in all my grades.
75. I love (food items) waffles
74. Chocolate
73. pomengranites
72 i love (other tangible stuff)
71. lightning
70. Cats
69. Lists that go backwards
68. the world
67. cumulonimbus clouds
66. nice people
65. The big red button
64. electricity
63. the TV
62. explosives
61. Greece (been there too)
60. What I know and like
59. More lightning
58. Greek Mythology
57. Walmarts and Ikeas
56. High Voltage
55. SIMPLE programming
54. Travelling
53. Making lists
52. Making word searches
51. pranking
50. AFV
49. meteorology
48. What I wanrt and probably going to get within a year
47. The new pokemon game
46. A SSTC
45. A good friend
What I want but probably wont get for a while
44. MIT scholarship
43. a lightning detector
42. to meet the Mythbusters
41. to meet the Storm Chasers from Discovery in person
40. To capture an even closer lightning strike on tape
39. To learn to draw
38. To learn to program properly
37. To be accepted for who I am
36. To learn to type.
35. To discover something important
34. to win the Copley medal
33. Weird things about me
32. I somewhat control lightning
31.I zap kids with high voltage.
30. I like the feeling of just that.
29. I am eccentric
28. I can get along with adults better than kids
27. I want a tesla coil more than a typical teenage girl would want to marry justin beiber
26. I despise him and every other teen disney character
25. I am a girl, which contradicts with everything I juust said.
24. I bit my kitty.
23. I write poetry
22. I build stuff
21. I am slightly perverted (looks at this one tree...)
20. I live in orlando, FL, right near disney, but hate it.
19. I love lightning, but terrified of millipedes, and red, especially red millipedes (remembers a few days ago; shudders)
18. I believe in ghosts.
17. I am learning french (C'est vrai.)
16. I always seem to be charged with static electricity
15. I hate sports
14. I still trick or treat.
13. This is my age.
12. i can eat almost anything
11. There is a whole 'nother list of weirder things 'bout me.
10. I am not geeky; rather a mad scientist
9. I never plan to marry (there is seldom a person like me that I can like)
8. I love extreme sports.
7. I am the Queen of Weirdness and Improvisation
6. I am scary when angry
5. I hate to read
4. I am so clumsy
3. I am scared of depth and large spaces
2. I am messed up, have no friends, incoordinated, play the piano and trombone, wants to mess with dangerous voltages, and a MAD MAD MAD scientist.
1. I sometimes zap myself.


All of thse hold true as of 10/ 09/ 10. This list may not be reproduced, unless allowd with my permission. All rights reserved.
XD sorry. Had to do that. But, they all do hold true.

1 comment: